Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Abundance


You don't need a green thumb to grow Agapanthus -- while they are pretty much a weed they certainly make for an attractive low maintenance corner of the garden. Agapanthus sell for $12 a plant in the nursery -- I've got an untapped fortune down the back!

Reflection:Luke 12:15 (New International Version)
Then he [Jesus] said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."

2 comments:

  1. The contrast in your text brought a smile.

    I love the colour of your agapanthus. I have two (only) in my front garden, plus a Duranta, a nodding violet and sky blue somethingorother ... what I am trying to say is that I have that colour all over my front handkerchief of land!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lobelia ... skyblue lobelia ...

    ReplyDelete