Monday, February 16, 2009

Rain drop


I've been thinking I should show you the cyprus because the last three posts were about that part of the garden. Well here it is in a rain drop from top to bottom ... a tall lilly pilly, the neighbour's redwood and the big branches of the cyprus.

Reflection:
Job 36:26-28 (New International Version)
How great is God—beyond our understanding!
The number of his years is past finding out.
He draws up the drops of water,
which distill as rain to the streams;
the clouds pour down their moisture
and abundant showers fall on mankind.

3 comments:

  1. ... *gulp* ...

    not bad ... not bad at all ...

    Now tell me ... do you know your Bible this well or are your using a quotation search tool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the Bible reasonably well. A verse matching the topic usually springs to mind as I write the post. Generally I know what book it is it from but not the chapter and verse so I use search to locate it and copy the text so I don't have to type it.

    Often the verses come from my daily reading (listening actually during the daily commute), hence quite a lot of Matthew for a while there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is an amazing reflection!

    ReplyDelete