Monday, March 9, 2009

Bird feeder


I don't actually feed the birds, there is plenty to sustain them naturally in the garden. But I leave the feeder there because I think it looks interesting.

We visited an Open Garden scheme garden on the weekend. I was inspired to believe that it will only take a little effort on my part to turn this into a 'real' garden.

Reflection:
Matthew 6:26 (New International Version)
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

3 comments:

  1. Nice shape, nice mould, nice web ...

    Don't you believe it ... any garden is hard work ... I like the garden you are disclosing image by image ... don't do a make-over into "real" ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. By "real" I merely mean more plants and healthy plants. I assure you no change in style is planned. I guess I am also saying that a garden deemed suitable for the Open Garden scheme is not so far removed from mine to be unachievable -- they are not gardening perfection like the "show gardens".

    ReplyDelete