Thursday, March 26, 2009

Handiwork


I recently bought some cyclamen for indoor colour. They are cheaper than cut flowers -- which my garden isn't producing in enough abundance at the moment. You can see some of my embroidered handiwork on the wall behind.

Reflection:
Psalm 8:3-4 (New International Version)
"When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
what is man that you are mindful of him,
the son of man that you care for him?"

2 comments:

  1. No I can not as you have very cleverly blurred it.

    Same here for the cyclamen. Mine are a deeper pink than yours. I have them on the front porch. Had not thought to bring them inside as I have slightly dark terrace which is more in keeping with Peace Lillies and Aspidistra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand they prefer a cool night so even if inside should be put outside at nighttime ... I'm too lazy to do this.

    ReplyDelete