Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happiness


Did you notice the glass birds on the window sill in yesterdays photo? These are my bluebirds of happiness, outside we can usually see brightly coloured parrots in the trees which make me happy to. I only found out recently from PJ's blog that bluebirds exist in real life.

Reflection:
Ecclesiastes 2:26 (New International Version)
"To the man who pleases him, God gives wisdom, knowledge and happiness, but to the sinner he gives the task of gathering and storing up wealth to hand it over to the one who pleases God. This too is meaningless, a chasing after the wind."

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I did notice them and I thought they to be similar to the glass object you used for the last Theme Day.

    These are even more beautiful though. Nice shot of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I absolutely love these Bluebirds, where did you get them from, is there a makers name on the bottom? I've been looking everywhere but cant find them! Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, no there is no makers mark on them. They came from a Japanese shop in Haymarket but the shop isn't there any more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arr thats such a shame they are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful garden ... all those gorgeous flowers. Soo pretty. Thanks for sharing. Take care, Connie


    Garden Centre Cleckheaton

    ReplyDelete