Monday, April 13, 2009

Herbs


I cooked herbed scambled eggs for breakfast this morning ... eggs with a touch of rosemary, parsely, sage, thyme, basis, oregano, chives and chilly.

After breakfast I was going to go out and take some photos in the garden, perhaps get a shot of the firewheel flower, but it's pouring down rain so I'm going to settle down with a book by the fire instead. Perhaps some poetry, perhaps that thick book on photography techniques too.

Reflection:
Luke 11:42 (New International Version)
"Woe to you Pharisees, because you give God a tenth of your mint, rue and all other kinds of garden herbs, but you neglect justice and the love of God. You should have practiced the latter without leaving the former undone."

1 comment:

  1. There would have been more greenery than yellowery in that scrambled egg! Nothing quite as nice as fresh picked herbs.

    That sounds like a good thing to do on a holiday Monday. I have walked with friends from Parsley Bay to Camp Cove this morning but now have to clean my house. Woe is me ...

    ReplyDelete