Monday, June 29, 2009

Cheating


This post is a cheat. I wanted to do a Mosaic Monday post but lacked photographic inspiration. In the end I made a 'quilt' inspired by yesterday's post. The blocks of the quilt were made using the kaleidescope photo effect on some of the flowers I posted last week. It is so off target on the Mosiac Monday meme I am not linking to it, but it makes a good filler for today.

Next week I'm putting up more flower posters from last week's shoot on autopilot to give me a few more days to catch my breath.

Reflection:
Luke 19:5-8 (New International Version)
When Jesus reached the spot, he looked up and said to him, "Zacchaeus, come down immediately. I must stay at your house today." So he came down at once and welcomed him gladly.

All the people saw this and began to mutter, "He has gone to be the guest of a 'sinner.' "

But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the Lord, "Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times the amount."


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I think that your mosaic is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm ... when did that quote from Monet creep into your title bar?

    I like it ...

    ReplyDelete