Friday, July 31, 2009

Fragrant


View from library north facing window.

Move around to the other library window and you get to see the big cypress and the laptop zone.

The photo from this window was taken before the Daphne beside the garden setting had begun to flower. Here is how that plant is looking today. I must cut a sprig or two for a vase on my desk, the fragrance is divine.



Reflection:
Ephesians 5:1-2 (New International Version)
Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

2 comments:

  1. Love the concept of the lap-top zone!

    I cannot credit your daphne: mine is still a small green bud. I guess that is a factor of the age of the bush.

    I can almost smell that from here ... just a wonderful perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The neighbour's was in flower weeks ahead of mine. I hope yours is going to flower and not just disappoint with new leaves.

    ReplyDelete