Monday, July 6, 2009

Looking out my windows


This is a Mosaic Monday cheat. But there is a good reason -- it looks like a window. I'm starting a new series from tomorrow "View From My Windows".

The challenge to take an interesting photo from every window in the house. I've defined a window as something that has glass and opens (so some doors are windows and fixed glass windows don't count). Even so there are more than 20 windows so this will keep me occupied for a while and is a nice warm way to view the winter garden.

Reflection:
Proverbs 7:6-7 (New International Version)
"At the window of my house
I looked out through the lattice.
I saw among the simple,
I noticed among the young men,
a youth who lacked judgment."

What will I see from my windows?

1 comment:

  1. Today's presentation is a knock-out and the idea for the series is totally intruiging.

    I am up for it ...

    Lovely winter weekend, hey?

    ReplyDelete