Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rehabilitation


View from south facing french doors in sunroom (breakfast room).

The cyclamen are outside on the verandah rehabilitating. Remember how lovely they were a few months ago. It's a mystery to me how to keep them flowering. I am told they like to be outside in the cold so I'm giving that a go.

If you need orientation take a look at this picture . We have just worked our way down the long row of windows, then to the one at the head of the table and today we are looking through the door running parallel to the table. Tomorrow we will be coming around the corner. Oh yes, one other thing for northern hemisphere readers, north is our sunny side ... goes along with the seasons being topsy turvey.

Reflection:
Luke 15:7 (New International Version)
I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.

3 comments:

  1. Hah! ... I needed that link, but all is better now. If I tried to do a photo from each window I would only get 5 posts out of it.

    However, I was handed a rent increase on Friday of 18% so am looking around to see if I can find anything better. I have until the end of September before the increase kicks in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been counting ahead. This series is going to run for 40 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Re the rent increase. They'll easily get 18% more with all the love you've put into the place. Still, that's part of the fun of renting you can move onto new views. All the best with the search.

    ReplyDelete