Sunday, July 26, 2009

Relaxation


View from my office, west facing window.

My other office window looks west over the front verandah, across the street where there's a children's playground and tennis courts. In the warmer weather we like to sit on the verandah, with a cool drink, watching the people at play and talking to them as they walk along the street.

Today is Sunday but it is getting increasingly difficult to incorporate windows and stitching so none this week.

Reflection:
Exodus 31:15 (New International Version)
For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD.

3 comments:

  1. Somehow I knew when I took the link that would be the image I would see. I like that view from the front.

    But I also like this dappling of winter sun. Goes so well with the cane chair. Do you leave that out there during the winter or just put it there for the photo?

    You found it warm down here yesterday? I guess it was. I walked around Wooloomooloo and we had to take jumpers etc off. This interlude cannot last - surely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cane setting lives out there all year. I just give it a fresh coat of varnish every now and then to keep it looking fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, regarding the weather, it warm enough for early spring weather a couple of months too early. So no, it will not last. Today we are in cloud.

    ReplyDelete