Wednesday, August 19, 2009

For a friend 4 or 4


And to end this little series I have a mystery. Why does my moss grow over the pavers and yet grows in the cracks of the driveway bricks? I want moss in the paver cracks like this memorable photo by Julie.

Reflection:
Colossians 2:2 (New International Version)
My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ.

1 comment:

  1. And they all look like the same sort of moss! And there are needles and other detritus that is similar.

    I wonder if it has something to do with the side of the building and the amount of light? Or maybe the content of the pavers?

    Whichever ... they are gorgeous images.

    ReplyDelete