Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Battered


My poor garden is looking so battered. All of the pretty spring flowers are wind burnt and shrivelled at the edges like these iris.

I guess all it will take is good downpour and a week or two to push out new flowers to fix it. It's just a little hard to get excited about photographing the garden at the moment.

Reflection:
Psalm 135:7 (New International Version)
He makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth;
he sends lightning with the rain
and brings out the wind from his storehouses.

3 comments:

  1. nice thoughts...scripture and the bloom color is vivid in the middle but soft around the edges too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo makes me think of how Id like to look when Im an elegant old lady. I like this thought your photo and garden have given me. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete