Friday, September 18, 2009

Unknown


Yep it's another filler pic today because they are turning off the power all day very soon ... something to do with the roadworks.

Do you know what this plant is? It's growing on the bank around the cypress. I didn't plant it. It seems to have seeded itself there.

The good news is that with the computer off all day I should find some time to get out into the garden.


Reflection:
Acts 17:22-23 (New International Version)
Paul then stood up in the meeting of the Areopagus and said: "Men of Athens! I see that in every way you are very religious. 23For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: TO AN UNKNOWN GOD. Now what you worship as something unknown I am going to proclaim to you.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen this lots before, but have no idea what it is. Adds wonderful texture, though.

    ReplyDelete