Monday, October 19, 2009

Repeating


I planted a punnet of violas (or pansies I forget which) months ago. And like every year, just as I begin to think they are a dud they start to produce delightful flowers in abundance.

And Julie, to save you asking, I don't know what the red flowers are but they are little beauties also, last year's plants reflowering.



Reflection:
Matthew 6:7 (New International Version)
And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words.

2 comments:

  1. I would have asked, yer know!

    They are a delightful shade of chery! I am having strife with two of my gardenias. All the new growth is shrivelling up. Yet on a third Gardenia, no problem.

    Something is telling me that the dust is clogging their lungs ... or something!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soft and so true to their strength and color

    ReplyDelete