Thursday, November 5, 2009

Afraid


I'm almost afraid to post this one ... I was told it was knotweed which is a baddie but as it doesn't match any of the pictures on the web I might be safe to admit I quite like this vine even though it is a little agressive in its growth habits.

Reflection:
Mark 6:51 (New International Version)
Immediately he [Jesus] spoke to them and said, "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid." Then he climbed into the boat with them, and the wind died down. They were completely amazed.

5 comments:

  1. Try persicaria capitata at

    http://www.dec.wa.gov.au/component/option,com_docman/Itemid,1/gid,2847/task,doc_download/

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grin*

    but it is still pretty, and the structure is lovely and geometric.

    Just keep on hacking it back!!

    ReplyDelete