Monday, November 23, 2009

Right time


For many years in early spring I watched the dogwood waiting for it to flower like the pink one up the street. Nothing happened, I thought it a dud. Then one year I looked out the window in December and was amazed to see it in flower ... I had been looking at the wrong time!!

This year it has flowered in late November.

Reflection:
Romans 5:6 (New International Version)
You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness...i wonder why? it is lovely for sure...my header is our dogwood in fall

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always associate dogwood with the Confedate States. Comes from reading too much I suppose.

    Finally, I am back online. I will email you later today about my trip to the mountains next Monday.

    Now to work out what on earth to post to get back into the swing of things ...

    ReplyDelete