Saturday, January 16, 2010

Not snow


Not snow Dianne but definitely Icebergs!

We are still getting heaps of rain around here at the moment. If it's not raining it's grey and on the days the sun does shine the place steams up so much we're glad when it rains again. We are having a very odd summer, things are usually less volatile by January.

Reflection:
Psalm 148:7-8 (New International Version)
Praise the LORD from the earth,
you great sea creatures and all ocean depths,
lightning and hail, snow and clouds,
stormy winds that do his bidding,

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I tracked some of the storms last week via BoM and invariably the mountains were varying shades of yellow or even red!

    This is a glorious photo, Joan. The clarity of the main bloom being offse by the DoF and then that drop of water.

    Just lovely.

    PS I am sick of the NH snow scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah well it's raining again tonight ... been off wayfaring today so don't know how long it's been doing it.

    Re the snow scenes ... I suspect they are fed up with our sunshine. Never used to worry about us being out-of-sync with the NH until I started daily blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the thing about our sunshine, is that we get a lot during what is known as winter, too.

    I don't worry about the sync thing. I like to think of it as sharing. We have the sun now and give it back in 3 or 4 months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I mentioned the word "snow."hee hee
    Lovely shot I just love the rain drop.
    Dare I mention "Global warming"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane ... nooooo ... I am having enough trouble with water discussions over on Sweet Wayfaring at the moment.

    ReplyDelete