Monday, March 15, 2010

Many rooms

In the library

"Did someone leave the outside light on?"
Unexpected sunlight glowing through windows
Running with my camera from room to room.
You're in for a week of windows.

We are currently running a good 10 degrees colder than Sydney. When I venture down to the lowlands it is amazing to discover they actually had a summer down there and the current weather is balmy and warm when we're already turning on heaters and lighting log fires. At the moment I'm finding it hard to get excited about Autumn when it already feels like early winter.


Reflection:
John 14:2-3 (New International Version)
In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to a week of windows! As always, I love your scripture choice. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing the difference the elevation makes. A week of windows suits me just dandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, poor you, and we have crocus
    and daffodils blooming.

    love the window light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a little chilly this morning, about 15C when I got on the train from the Central Coast. But that's not quite winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo ... look forward to more! Wish you could send some of that cooler weather up my way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i enjoy seeing your home from your artistic hand ...scripture again a favorite

    ReplyDelete