Sunday, March 14, 2010

Puffing

By the small pond

My friends I was running out of puff. I nearly decided to drop this blog back to one day a week but the sun shone yesterday so there has been a reprieve for another week at least.

Hear that noise,
It's me catching my breath.
Breathing in fresh delight.


Reflection:
Isaiah 40:31 (New International Version)
"But those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

6 comments:

  1. The sun is like medicine for the soul, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a very decent rain hour last night. Not as much as you have been receiving of late, though. This poor ribbon grass looks like it is carrying a few munching creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will miss you but completely
    understand. . .

    no wait, how could i possibly,
    you write three glorious blogs!

    will see you at the other two on
    the other days.

    i will be away from my computer
    m-th.

    blessings,
    lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you did. It is a beautiful, delicate shot and a breath of fresh delight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got the part about the weekly
    post, but will miss you all the
    OTHER days in the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lea, that's what I NEARLY decided to do but for this week at least there will be daily posts. We'll see if the weather gets cheerful in which case I will keep daily posting until I really do run out of puff.

    ReplyDelete