Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bark


Cherry tree bark.

Hubbie said to say thank you for your Birthday greetings yesterday. To celebrate we had an al fresco lunch on perfect Autumn day.

Reflection:
Luke 6:43-45 (New International Version)
"No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit. Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thornbushes, or grapes from briers. The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.

6 comments:

  1. Glad your husband had a good birthday. Your choice of scripture is perfect. We should guard our hearts carefully. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a double-take when I thought I read 'humble' ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy the patterns in bark. I did a post about it once.
    Glad you had a nice lunch and weather too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks like a piece of art...collage ...i really like it

    ReplyDelete
  5. so happy your sweet husband had
    a special day.

    now. . . to the bark. that IS my fruit
    right now. pretty disgusted with
    myself, but am on the road to
    another redemption.

    how amazing that His mercies are new
    day after day after day.

    thank you for the photo and scripture.
    may i link to you if this stirring in my
    heart brings a post?

    a picture is worth . . .

    love,
    lea

    ReplyDelete