Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Seasonal cycle


On the weekend one of the guests asked to see what it was like down at the very back of the garden. I winced knowing that I would not be pleased with what was down there ... remembering that the privet had lots of flowers in the summer I suspected there would be lots of berries by now ... there were. Next weekend I'll go down and take a photo before I get out my choppers and cut it all back.

Today's photo is however a photo of the berries I discovered on the fushia ... I had no idea they did this.

Reflection:
2 Corinthians 5:14-15 (New International Version)
For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died. And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.

4 comments:

  1. Love the picture and the scripture!
    Have a blessed day! Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi joan!

    i didn't know fushias had berries,
    either. a fun surprise! gorgeous
    photo.

    have a lovely week!

    love,
    lea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you hate that when someone visits and wants to walk around the garden and you know it is full of weeds or needs cutting back. (like mine right now)

    ReplyDelete
  4. berries sometimes show up in the most unlikely spots to make us smile

    ReplyDelete