Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Splat


And when the cones are done they fall splat on the ground below. Hence all the "worms" I showed you the other day. This also gives you an idea of how much pollen the cones are holding ... our world is being painted yellow.

I am feeling a little "splat" myself. We had more visitors this weekend! A visit from a niece in transit between Brisbane and Canberra in her new car. She was joined by her cousin another niece from Sydney. Much delightful intelligent youthful conversation, debate, laughter and good food. After all the excitement normal life is a bit of let down.

Reflection:
Isaiah 40:29-30 (New International Version)
He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have visits from family! I know that you had a good time. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly is a lot of yellow pollen. Trust me, I would notice it in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good food, conversation, and company always seem to energize me, so I know that let-down you're feeling. I hope you get that "recharge" you're needing.

    ReplyDelete