Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Working boots


After feeling ill all of ANZAC day I was pleased that my whole long weekend was not spoiled because I felt well yesterday. So it was on with the garden boots to do a little of this and that which I will show you during the week.

My boots are usually shiney black but I mowed the grass wearing them on Saturday and beat up a storm of yellow pollen from the pine cones on the front lawn.

The weather is magic at the moment. Real whistle while you work weather.

Reflection:
1 Thessalonians 5:16-17 (New International Version)
Be joyful always; pray continually;

4 comments:

  1. We have had a lot of pollen lately, too. I think we are finally at the end of the pollen for the spring. Glad you feel better. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love 'whistle while you work' weather!

    in fact, i challenge anyone to name a
    disney song that i don't know!

    glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent all yesterday morning in my courtyard, repotting, topping-up, sweeping, trimming, dreaming. It would take me a life-time in your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the boots ..the scripture ..the get well whistle ...all a joy!!

    ReplyDelete