Saturday, May 29, 2010

Calm needed


I am posting a flower today because I need to feel calm. I upgraded my photo library software yesterday and all of the images are now saying "unsupported format". Not quite as bad as it sounds the photos are still there, I just can't see them right now. I anticipate a problematic weekend trying to figure out what to do next. Lucky I have a few photos preloaded to tide me over a few days.

Reflection:
Mark 4:39 (New International Version)
He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, "Quiet! Be still!" Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.

3 comments:

  1. oh dear, what a headache! love the
    "peace, be still!" verse.

    off to the mountains for a week of
    cooler weather. it is already suffoca-
    ting here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How frustrating! Hope you sort it soon. We have been having connection to server problems. Great pic and apt verse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you got it fixed...frustrating to be sure

    ReplyDelete