Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Don't look back


Don't look back, you'll see that I haven't cleaned up the leaves from last year and this year's dump is already starting!!

Julie made a comment the other day "repotting, topping-up, sweeping, trimming, dreaming. It would take me a life-time in your garden!"

Yep, because of that I've learnt that sometimes it's a good thing not to look back.

Reflection:
Luke 9:62 (New International Version)
Jesus replied, "No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God."

4 comments:

  1. ah ... but being a 'lady of leisure' that is the amount of time I have to potter in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i second that..it all goes to the same pace ..that sweet ground

    ReplyDelete
  3. you do what you can and go on,
    and don't look back.

    we're the ones who benefit from
    all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never look back, only ahead!! Carla

    ReplyDelete