Thursday, May 6, 2010

Eternal life


I think these look like grave stones given over to the wilds of nature.

And we're all shivering, not because we fear our final destiny but because a cold front moved through yesterday. Yes Diane it's chilly enough to switch on the leaf colour. I will go out and take some photos tomorrow. I set out to do so yesterday but slammed the door, the cold was such a shock after the mild weather.


Reflection:
John 5:24 (New International Version)
[Jesus said] "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life."

6 comments:

  1. lovely stones and vines.

    we are enjoying almost summery
    weather here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to believe that you have chilly weather there. It is getting very warm here. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's living in the mountains for you but I guess it is cooler in summer. I have on all the warm clothes that I bought to Sydney. At least the sun is out and the sky blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warm weather here as well! I like the John 5:24 you left. Very good choice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice light in the shot from yesterday and again today. They do look like gravestones. I like that!

    Is that a lantana variety? It is very much like the one that I have except mine is purple veined with a purple underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nup not lantana but every bit as awful it is major problem in my garden ... Trad or its common nonPC name is Wandering Jew.

    I'm glad its warming up for everyone in the northern hemisphere. Diane will be pleased that it has come up warm and sunny again here too ... being from warm Queensland she will really feel the chill.

    ReplyDelete