Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our world


This is from last week's shoot because yesterday was taken up going to the city and meeting up with Diane, Julie and Jim who comment on this blog as well as other bloggers Bill, Peter and Ann. What a delightful meeting it was and how easy the friendship because we all enjoy photographing our world.

Reflection:
And God loves the world he created too as shown is this portion of his response to Job. Job 38:4-12 (New International Version)
"Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone-
while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels shouted for joy?
"Who shut up the sea behind doors
when it burst forth from the womb,
when I made the clouds its garment
and wrapped it in thick darkness,
when I fixed limits for it
and set its doors and bars in place,
when I said, 'This far you may come and no farther;
here is where your proud waves halt'?
"Have you ever given orders to the morning,
or shown the dawn its place ...

5 comments:

  1. I love that scripture. I am glad you had a good time with the other bloggers. It is easy to converse when there is something in common. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good chat and yes, easy. I have posted about it on Plumbing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely warm Autumn colours. It was an interesting lunch and exciting to meet other bloggers. I enjoyed your company immensely and thanks for saving us from getting lost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colourful leaves. I do not think we have them here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh ...sounds like such a fun meeting!

    ReplyDelete