Thursday, May 13, 2010

Transformation


While we are at front of the house ... how about this, the council has turned the pile of limbs from the pine tree into mulch. I haven't been down the back to see if the privet down there has been similarly transformed.

Reflection:
2 Corinthians 3:17-18 (New International Version)
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

5 comments:

  1. I thought it was a scrub turkey's nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had to buy our mulch. I wish the council would come by my house. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Letty, that made me smile. We don't have any scrub turkeys around here. They seem to prefer warmer climes.

    Diane, sigh your right. But if we use it well it will eliminate weeding further down the track, that would be nice.

    Lea, I guess we will smell it when we dig into it.

    Carla, I've been buying mulch too ... nice to get some free as well not having to take the wood to the dump which also costs money. Now that's a real win-win.

    ReplyDelete