Sunday, June 6, 2010

Showers


It's been raining a lot this past week. It brought down most of the leaves but some on the south side of the house are still hanging on.

It has been lovely to hear the splashes of rain on the roof as the garden was getting rather dry.

Reflection:
Isaiah 45:8 (New International Version)
"You heavens above, rain down righteousness;
let the clouds shower it down.
Let the earth open wide,
let salvation spring up,
let righteousness grow with it;
I, the LORD, have created it.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! Enjoy the refreshing rains. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a peaceful day you've
    shown. i can almost hear
    the raindrops, my favorite
    sound.

    i know a lovely worship song
    with the words from your
    scripture.

    thanks for reminding me of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rain images to me have a beauty all their own

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a splendid shot ... I can hear the rain splashing on the window!

    ReplyDelete