Thursday, July 29, 2010

Key


I noticed this key in the cupboard door when I was looking for old treasures to photograph. Funny thing about these keys, it doesn't matter what cupboard they come from they undo the locks in the all other other cupboards ... so these old keys are really used to latch the doors rather than lock them.

Reflection:
Revelation 1:18 (New International Version)
I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

6 comments:

  1. ah ..such a perfect angle too..love your black and white

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous photo and thought. reminded
    me of "the key to my heart." love the
    scripture, too.

    have fun "out and abouting!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, wide open aperture gives great depth of field.

    ReplyDelete