Sunday, September 12, 2010

Clean


I had to cool my heals for a few days while the details of my new contract were organised.  I made the most of the sunny weather to do some spring cleaning in the garden.  How wonderful it was to walk along clean and tidy paths this weekend.

This is azalea walk.  Most of them are not out yet but I will show you some that have started to flower tomorrow.

Reflection:
Psalm 24:3-4 (New International Version)
Who may ascend the hill of the LORD ?
Who may stand in his holy place?
He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
who does not lift up his soul to an idol
or swear by what is false.

3 comments:

  1. i love that mossy rock in the middle
    of your pretty stone path. can't wait
    to see your azaleas in bloom.

    here's to a 'little' padding,
    lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo makes me want to walk down the path and see what is around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's around the corner? more clean paths of course :-)

    ReplyDelete