Saturday, September 4, 2010

In season or out of season?


I discovered this Hellebore in flower.  How exciting, it's the first time it's done that despite being there for years.

Hellebores are also known as Lenten Roses which doesn't quite work here with our seasons being six months out of sync with the people who named it thus.

Reflection:
2 Timothy 4:2 (New International Version
Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction.

4 comments:

  1. i'm going with "out of season."
    that's a Christmas, winter flower.

    don't hit me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking to see if you received my email sent a few days ago re: your photos and my book on joy? Please let me know if I need to use another new email address?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary, I have received your email but I have to get to my other computer to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, thanks. Take your time, I just didn't know if you got my email.

    ReplyDelete