Monday, September 6, 2010

Pretty pasture



I like daffodils in the lawn but they really aren't all that practical ... too easy to mow over by mistake.  I'm  glad I managed to miss these. And no need to mention the grass looks like it needs a mow right now.

Post script: I mowed the grass this morning. Feeling very virtuous now.




Reflection:
Psalm 95:6-7 (New International Version)
Come, let us bow down in worship,
let us kneel before the LORD our Maker;
for he is our God
and we are the people of his pasture,
the flock under his care.

3 comments:

  1. Is that rock wedged, or is that just the perspective. My courtyard is tiled. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is actually a big lump of concrete that used to be in the fireplace in the old laundry before it was renovated and turned into Ian's "cave". It sits between the two trees because I haven't thought of what else to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the paradox of daffodils! they're
    so beautifully naturally planted but
    difficulty to maintain around. yours
    is lovely situated by the trees!

    ReplyDelete