Thursday, September 9, 2010

Purple heart


The pear blossom has now opened up. Until I took this photo I had no idea they had such a lovely purple colour in their heart.

As of today I rejoin the throng travelling to the city every week day. My work from home job run out of steam so it's back to the daily grind -- 2.5 hrs each way. Blogging is going to have to slow down I suspect.

Reflection:
1 Chronicles 28:9 (New International Version)
The LORD searches every heart and understands every motive behind the thoughts.

5 comments:

  1. Wow - 2.5 hrs each way - that's some commitment.
    You can blog on the train!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very pretty flower!

    I concur with freefalling. Get a wireless modem and you can have 2.5hr blogging time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched a movie instead today. The big problem was missing my train connection by about 2 mins so the homeward run was 3 hours with a half hour of it cooling my heels on the platform waiting for the next train.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a pretty little group of blooms..not so with the commute

    ReplyDelete