Friday, October 8, 2010

Cha Cha


I've always been impressed with people like Letty and Julie who can name the variety of their flowers ... not just the generic name like Azalea. Well let me impress you today ... the name of this Azalea is Cha Cha. It is one of the few with a label.

Reflection:
Psalm 30:11 (The Message)
You did it: you changed wild lament
into whirling dance;
You ripped off my black mourning band
and decked me with wildflowers.
I'm about to burst with song;
I can't keep quiet about you.
God, my God,
I can't thank you enough.

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you still have them blooming. I'm like you I don't know the proper names and often I don't know the common name either. I just like them from an artistic point of view. My garden is my canvas, but its a bit wet and tatty at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!
    That's the only reason I know the name of mine - labels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like a cha cha azalea!

    gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete