Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life Stories


A Wordy Wednesday post

Enough of walking down memory lane, what do I read today?  Some time ago Diane commented that she enjoys autobiographies ... I do too.

The most recent I have read was the fourth in Mary Moody's tell all "Sweet Surrender". Her previous books have annoyed me with her life choices so why did I buy again? I guess I was pulled in by the cover blurb "It has been a journey that has taught her a lot including an acceptance of growing older (and wiser) and an understanding that you can never really run away from who you are."

Next week I will wrap up this series with what I am reading right now.

Reflection:
Luke 1:3-4 (New International Version)
Therefore, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, it seemed good also to me to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught.

1 comment:

  1. please let us know what happens. :)

    i love fiction, my husband loves non-fiction
    and insists on reading aloud from his book
    a LOT. that's why i'm so smart.

    ReplyDelete