Monday, October 18, 2010

Small things



Unexpected 5 of 6

Whew! I did the mowing yesterday so you will be free of me bleating about it for another few weeks.  While I was leaving the little blue forget-me-nots free of the blade I noticed these tiny pink ones.  Another unexpected delight.

Reflection:
Luke 16:10 (The Message)
Jesus went on to make these comments:
If you're honest in small things,
you'll be honest in big things;
If you're a crook in small things,
you'll be a crook in big things.
If you're not honest in small jobs,
who will put you in charge of the store?
No worker can serve two bosses:
He'll either hate the first and love the second
Or adore the first and despise the second.
You can't serve both God and the Bank.

3 comments:

  1. I love the cheerfulness of forget me knots ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No no ... do not leave it for another few weeks ... tis raining down here this morning ... Tuesday ... and has been thus for abot 3 hours now ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh I know about the weather, I go down to the lowlands most days now and this morning was surprisingly wet down there.

    ReplyDelete