Friday, October 22, 2010

Tired body


My lifestyle caught up with me today.  Dragging myself around because I stayed up too late last night and still had to get up early in the morning.  I was so preoccupied I didn't realise that I had not prepared today's post.  These flowers are along the driveway, it sure was good to drive along it this evening with the prospect of a weekend to catch my breath and get some sleep.

Reflection:
Jeremiah 31:25 (The Message)
I'll refresh tired bodies;
I'll restore tired souls.

3 comments:

  1. Golly your lavendar is much further along than mine. I only have half a dozen flower heads about to go to colour. Must look to their aspect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your flowers! Our landscape is much different right now. Hope you relax and enjoy your weekend! Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. take care friend..rest..STILL your imafe is amazing

    ReplyDelete