Wednesday, November 10, 2010

As you were


Wild garden week 4 of 7
The photo above is what I would normally show you.  But look below at what is really going on.   They are growing randomly in cracks in the stone and I let them do it because it amuses me to see things thriving just where they have been placed.


Reflection:
1 Corinthians 7:20-22 (The Message)
Stay where you were when God called your name. Were you a slave? Slavery is no roadblock to obeying and believing. I don't mean you're stuck and can't leave. If you have a chance at freedom, go ahead and take it. I'm simply trying to point out that under your new Master you're going to experience a marvelous freedom you would never have dreamed of. On the other hand, if you were free when Christ called you, you'll experience a delightful "enslavement to God" you would never have dreamed of.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and scripture. I love the way the message translates. I really enjoy seeing all of your beautiful flowers at a time when ours have faded. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call them volunteers. Yours are very pretty volunteers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gives new understanding to the term, "Bloom where you are planted."

    ReplyDelete