Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Crows nest


I noticed the last two posts have been predominantly green so thought I would add some more.  This is the new growth on a Crows Next fern.

Reflection:
Psalm 147:7-11 (The Message)
Sing to God a thanksgiving hymn,
play music on your instruments to God,
Who fills the sky with clouds,
preparing rain for the earth,
Then turning the mountains green with grass,
feeding both cattle and crows.
He's not impressed with horsepower;
the size of our muscles means little to him.
Those who fear God get God's attention;
they can depend on his strength.

3 comments:

  1. Hah! You call it a 'Crows Nes' fern. Is that a QLD name for it? I feel we southerners call it a 'Birds Nest' fern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie you had me wondering if I just made up the name but a quick google search shows that both names are used. I notice that I was up to my old tricks with typos so have made up an entirely new name Crows Next.

    ReplyDelete