Monday, December 20, 2010

Hope, joy and peace


And perhaps the most surprising of all this fully green maple with one set of brilliant red leaves, like a special Christmas present for us all.

I'm taking a blog break from today until sometime in the New Year.  I treasure the friendships I have made through this blog and here is my Christmas prayer for each of you ...

Reflection:
Romans 15:13 (The Message)
Oh! May the God of green hope fill you up with joy, fill you up with peace, so that your believing lives, filled with the life-giving energy of the Holy Spirit, will brim over with hope!

5 comments:

  1. Oo thank you for the thought.

    I have decided to close down two of my blogs - Dolwendee and Riff.

    Dolwendee will be covered by Plumbing, and my Riffs will increase in length and be published on Whispering She Oak. Riff will see the year out though. Dolwendee will close this week when I get time.

    Have a great break and see you in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you have a most enjoyable Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous festive season. I've so enjoyed your posts throughout the year ... I know I don't comment very often, but you can be sure I'm visiting. Your posts provide a little dose of solace for the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh it is simple and stunning all in the same breath..happy holidays my friend!!

    ReplyDelete