Sunday, February 6, 2011

Certain



These summer berries are a hint that Autumn is not too far away - the change of seasons is as certain as night following day. This is good news to our northern hemisphere friends looking forward to the spring thaw and the battered people to our north anxious for the cyclone season to pass.

Reflection:
I will deliver thee ... because thou hast put thy trust in me, saith the Lord." Jer 39: 17,18

When darkness seems to veil his face
I rest on his unchanging grace.

7 comments:

  1. Those are such a cheerful sight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my favorite parts of blogging
    is seeing the opposite changes down
    south. i know you will enjoy your
    autumn as much as we did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that seems to be the way of the world. Not just Australia.

    I was a bit miffed early in the piece, when 'some' QLDers were angry that the world seemed to have forgotten them. And that chap yesterday who let Abbott an Longeboek have a serve. We are not at our best when under pressure, us normal mortals. I think AB and maybe JG and Big Ted are different in this regard.

    The entire world has these extreme events and people the world over react in similar ways. They look after their own. Sad ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your autumn season! Praying for those going through the storm. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like the berries and the stone wall as the background.. it is 24 degrees here today!!

    I have missed visiting you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've started to notice the leaves on the trees in the city are already turning brown.

    ReplyDelete