Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Old fence, new fence


The neighbour is getting the fence redone.  Among other things this meant the big pile of garden waste that I had piled up against it had to be removed. A great excuse to take it to the dump which I've been meaning to do for a couple of years! Fortunately it was not very hot on Saturday in comparison to the past couple of days, and they say its going to be steamy all week.

Reflection:
"Thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance."  Ps 33:7

Song and Strength, O Lord, art Thou,
Strength and Song forever
Strength that never can decay,
Song that ceaseth never.

4 comments:

  1. sounds like a big job, but i like
    the song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I praise God every day for His strength and song! Without it I would be lost! Great choice of words today. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. so green!! i needed that today...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like old fences ... and green.

    ReplyDelete