Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Autumn lineup


To keep up with my workload my working days are long so I am grateful to be able to work from home 3 days a week cutting down on the awful commute to the city which is getting colder and darker each morning.  With the change of season I've moved my desk out into the sun room where I am warmed by our cosy new pot belly stove and which has the added bonus of giving me a ringside seat on the transformation happening outside.

A short week this working week this week and next week ... yipee.

Reflection:
"All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye have received them, and ye shall have them" Mark 11:24

O Thou by Whom we come to God
The Life, The Truth the Way
Thy path of prayer Thyself had trod,
Lord, teach us how to pray!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you have been able to cut down on some of your work hours. Stay warm and cozy by your pot bellied stove. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. such bright glowing colors ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your little autumn soldiers. that's good
    news about being able to work from home a
    few days.

    happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you are able to work from home ..what a line up!!

    ReplyDelete