Sunday, April 29, 2012

Coming apart at the seams


Tomorrow is a big day for me. My work hours are reducing and I have such dreams of what I might achieve in the garden with the extra time, like cleaning up these pine cones which dropped weeks ago.

Reflection: 
Psalm 60:1-2 The Message (MSG)
"God! you walked off and left us, kicked our defenses to bits
 And stalked off angry.
 Come back. Oh please, come back!

You shook earth to the foundations,
 ripped open huge crevasses.
 Heal the breaks! Everything's
 coming apart at the seams."

Participating in Psalm Challenge #60

7 comments:

  1. There are leaves everywhere down here at the moment ... and the wind is blowing ... and I am sweeping ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like the Message version. Lucky you to have more time off:-)
    Wish you a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for your always thoughtful participation !

    Wishing you everything thinkable good upon your won time. Please have a good new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you get your much needed change. Always good to spend time in the garden, especially at this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope the reduce hours is your choice!
    if it is, enjoy your lovely garden and
    keeping us entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree with myletterstoemily. I trust you will enjoy your new won freedom.

    ReplyDelete