Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dependable love


Early in the morning I was enjoying watch the sun shine on the leaves that are beginning to show their autumn colour - the cycle of the seasons is so comforting.

Reflection:
Psalm 59:16-17 The Message
"And me? I'm singing your prowess,
 shouting at cockcrow your largesse,
 For you've been a safe place for me,
 a good place to hide.
 Strong God, I'm watching you do it,
 I can always count on you—
 God, my dependable love."

Participating in this week's Psalm Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Some people decry our seasons in Australia, maintaining there is ot enough difference between them. I think they are easily distinguished and there is plentiful difference, for me at any rate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm singing YOUR prowess! what a
    beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are going into Summer very quickly here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed today that the leaves on our crepe myrtle tree is turning orange. Looks like winter is coming here in Sydney too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice shot. The light is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is indeed a source of strength, to know and be reasured of something dependable. Thank you much for your kindness to participate. Please have a good new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the mood you have captured in this.

    ReplyDelete