Sunday, May 13, 2012

Resting place


Autumn is in full flourish in the garden.  Plenty of leaves are finding a resting place below the trees.

Reflection:
Psalm 62:5-8 New International Version (NIV)
Yes, my soul, find rest in God;
 my hope comes from him.
Truly he is my rock and my salvation;
 he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
My salvation and my honor depend on God;
 he is my mighty rock, my refuge.
Trust in him at all times, you people;
 pour out your hearts to him,
 for God is our refuge.

4 comments:

  1. such a soft space to visit today ..thank you always for scripture and nature shared !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you back. Great photo and scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is our refuge and resting place.
    if we would only rest so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete