Sunday, June 16, 2013

Crowns


I have already shown shots of the firewheel tree this season.  For some reason it has flowered freely this year with some on low branches so I could get a shot in situ, which I have never been been able to do before.  It's an unusual flower which because of this week's Psalm is reminding me of crowns.

Reflection:
Psalm 110 The Message (MSG)
The word of God to my Lord: “Sit alongside me here on my throne until I make your enemies a stool for your feet.” You were forged a strong scepter by God of Zion; now rule, though surrounded by enemies! ... The King-Maker put his King on the throne; the True King rules with head held high!

3 comments:

  1. it looks like a firework display. so brilliant in color!
    i hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They make me happy just looking at them.

    ReplyDelete