Sunday, October 13, 2013

An attentive hand


I just had to show you this.  The photo looks quite lovely with the forget me nots in the foreground and seaside daisies growing wild in the background and maples in fresh spring leaf.  But look at the weedy path and all the grass in the garden bed.  It's really quite a mess and needs an attentive hand ... but I love it anyway.

Reflection:
Psalm 123 The Message (MSG)
"I look to you, heaven-dwelling God,
look up to you for help.
Like servants, alert to their master’s commands,
like a maiden attending her lady,
We’re watching and waiting, holding our breath,
awaiting your word of mercy.

4 comments:

  1. It does look like a lovely spring woodland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A woodland. Now that has inspired me to turn into one instead of a weed patch.

      Delete
  2. Looks like the perfect spot to enjoy a spring walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like a garden that is a tiny bit free,
    just like this. so lovely.

    nothing new at my place but just
    wanted to visit down under for a
    bit.

    ReplyDelete